Sunday, November 2, 2008

lazy sunday afternoon

Elizabeth and I got together at my place this afternoon to watch the new Blue Rodeo DVD, Blue Road. It felt bizarrely decadent to sit in front of the tv with some yummy snacks on a sunny Sunday afternoon. ahhhhhh........

So the DVD is fantastic. A must for Blue Rodeo fans. It includes a beautifully shot documentary, with some very funny moments, a few songs recorded while making the documentary including the great new song Losing You, and a bootleg style recording of the first half of their Massey Hall concerts from February 2008.

So now it's back to reality. Making dinner, doing laundry, planning for a very busy week ahead. My posts will be brief this week, but I'm determined to stick to the NaBloPoMo mandate and blog every day.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this is a family blog, otherwise you totally should have mentioned that Greg and Jim were half-naked in a pool for a LOT of the documentary...mmmmm....

Oh.....sorry.... ;)

vivian said...

Actually, I wasn't going to mention it because my husband has been known to read the blog and he probably doesn't want to know about my obsession...

...have I said too much?