Monday, November 3, 2008

i feel it all...

Elizabeth and I are going to see Feist tonight! I'm so excited. I hear she puts on a great show. Plus, I just love going to hear live music. Nothing is more impressive to me than musicians who can cut it live. I can listen to just about any style of music if it's performed well. I have no time for lip-syncing and I get angry when I hear a singer live who obviously can't sing, meaning that their album was entirely doctored and therefore completely bogus. Seriously, that totally pisses me off.

I've been going to a lot of concerts since becoming pregnant. I realize that my concert going will not be as active once Em arrives on the scene, so I'm trying to get in as many shows as I can before then. And since I've been such a bad blogger over the last number of months, I will take advantage of NaBloPoMo by posting about my busy concert going summer. Stay tuned.

No comments: