Sunday, September 7, 2008

sweet dreams are made of this...

Up until a couple of hours ago, there was a chance that I was going to be on strike tomorrow. Thankfully, a tentative settlement was reached. But I have to admit, I was kind of hoping for a couple of extra days off after the hell of the previous work week. Don't get me wrong. The last thing I wanted was to be on strike. All that means is way more work to catch up on once the strike was over.

Well as it turns out, all I need is one of these babies!


The Nappak is a portable sleeping cube, perfect for that much needed, mid-afternoon nap. I'm way more productive in the morning and by about 2pm, I'm totally ready for a little siesta. Now if I can just get my hands on one of these! Don't you think the world would be a much more civilized place if we all still took our afternoon nap?

2 comments:

Pel said...

Allo,

Am back from the blogging wilderness. Hope you're well :D I shall be playing catch up with the blog posts.

That cube looks fantastic!

The 2pm thing is very normal. It's the mid afternoon dip/slump. Worse after a good lunch too. Everyone would probably be more productive after a good siesta. I've got my sombero at home ready for when it happens!

vivian said...

The siesta really should be a world wide event. It's just so civilized!