Monday, November 26, 2007

wrapped up in you...

My knitting has been sporadic lately but I did just finish a new scarf for my husband.


The Reversible Cabled Scarf is made from Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick & Quick. It's 80% acrylic and 20% wool. Very soft and cozy. The pattern is available for free at the Lion Brand website. You do have to create a login to access the free patterns. It knits up very quickly, perfect for my short attention span.


My favourite thing about this pattern is that it is reversible, as the name suggests. So it doesn't matter how you wrap it around your neck, both sides are the front! Scarves that are not reversible kind of drive me nuts. I guess it's the Virgo in me demanding balance and order.


Steve models his new scarf.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

"Steve is stunning in a scarf of contrasting colours - quite fabulous and all the rage ce saison"

just quoting from the NYT Style section is all... nice job, girly