Friday, November 9, 2007

i love you red hooded sweatshirt...

It's actually a sweater rather than a sweatshirt, but I do love it.



I picked it up at the Gap yesterday. They were strategically placed at the front of the store. The moment I touched it, I knew it had to be mine. This may be the softest sweater I have ever owned. It's made of 45% Acrylic, 37% polyester, 15% wool & 3% spandex giving it the perfect combination of softness and stretch. I perused the array of colours from the brilliant green to the practical black, thinking seriously about each before deciding on the one that caught my eye in the first place. Red is my absolute favourite colour and luckily it works well with my skin tone. And with the Gap gift card I received from my awesome mother-in-law last Christmas burning a whole in my pocket, that sweater didn't stand a chance.

Turns out, it was a great purchase. I received many compliments on it today at work. And my co-workers humoured me as I made them rub the sleeve to feel the cozy softness. Nothing like a little retail therapy to boost the self esteem!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"The moment I touched it, I knew it had to be mine."

Steve told me that's what you said about him! Hehe......

Loverly sweater, babe - you totally rock anything red!

vivian said...

LOL! But of course. And he is just as soft as the sweater.