Saturday, April 7, 2007

wrap it up

I recently completed a couple of projects. They actually turned out pretty well, so I thought I would share them with you.

I am particularly proud of this one, as it is my first successful crochet attempt. This baby blanket will be heading out to Regina, Saskatchewan to welcome the newest addition to our friends Corey and Samantha's family. This blanket is made from Lion Brand Cotton-Ease and consists of three strands of yarn, in three different colours, held together. It's a fast and easy pattern, that makes a great, summer-weight baby blanket.


I am totally addicted to Lion Brand Homespun yarn, I decided to try the 6-hour Throw from the Lion Brand website. As I mentioned in a previous post, I have an incredibly short attention span, so any pattern that takes just a few hours makes me very happy. And this one turned out to be a very cozy couch blanket. Perfect for our freezing cold family room in the basement!

No comments: