Tuesday, November 18, 2008

watcha got cookin'...

I was lucky enough to marry a guy who loves to cook. If I was single, I would probably have take out for dinner every night. When Steve is away, I pretty much survive on a steady diet of Swiss
Chalet
. It's not that I don't enjoy cooking, I'm just too lazy to cook for myself.

Steve loves to cook. And he's good at it. He has the ability to open the fridge, survey the supplies and whip up a magnificent meal from whatever he finds. Tonight, for example, we feasted on spaghetti with pesto and grilled vegetables. He credits this skill to countless hours watching cooking shows on television. Whatever the reason I am very thankful for it. Not to mention, full.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great. Now I've got Ella and Louis in my head. D and I used to sing that song to each other when we first started dating.

vivian said...

Awwww, how sweet!

Nothing wrong with having Ella and Louis on the brain.