My dear friend Elizabeth tagged me on a meme a while back. Here is my overdue response.
6 Quirky Things About Vivian
1. Labels on cans and bottles must always face forward in my universe. In the fridge, in the pantry, in the shower, even the cat's stash of food in the downstairs closet. This probably stems from the years I spent working at Kmart in my teen years stocking shelves and such.
2. Like Elizabeth, I too have the ability to converse in song lyrics. I've often thought that if my brain was not overfilled with song lyrics, I may have been quite the intellectual.
3. The bed must always be made before I go to sleep. I just hate the feeling of getting into an unmade bed. And if Steve dares to go to sleep before me without making the bed, I will wake him up so that the bed can be properly made. I don't care how soundly he is sleeping. Sorry hun.
4. And speaking of bedtime, I am paranoid about forgetting to set the alarm. I check it at least 3 times. In a row. I will set it and then check it 2 seconds later. And then 2 seconds after that. You know, just in case. Of course, I almost always wake up before the alarm goes off.
5. When driving, I will make several right turns around the block to avoid making a difficult left turn in heavy traffic. I'm sure this has a lot to do with the car accident I had in high school. Honestly, I just hate the pressure of having the long line of judgemental drivers behind me, wondering why the hell I haven't turned yet, when all the while I'm searching for the sweet spot in the oncoming barrage of cars and pedestrians coming at me in all directions. Hmm...maybe I shouldn't drive...
6. I have no problem listening to the same song over and over and over. If I'm really into a song at a particular moment, I can repeat it 20-30 times or more. And I never get sick of those songs. Ever.
So there you go. Just 6 of my many quirks.
And since this is a meme, you're it Pel.