Thursday, June 21, 2007

crocodile rocking

When the Crocs phenomenon first hit, I was one of those people scratching their heads, thinking, "my god those things are ugly." I swore I would never buy a pair. So last year, at our annual Girl's Weekend, Melanie was sporting a pair. When I voiced my dismay at the hideousness of this trendy footwear, Melanie threw her shoes my way and told me to try them on. From that moment, I was hooked. Holy crap, these things are comfortable! I still think they're butt ugly and completely inappropriate for daily wear but if I could, I would wear them 24/7. And as much as I hate trendy things, I own 3 pair. That's right folks, I have drunk the Croc kool-aid! I have a silver pair for outdoors, a red Mickey Mouse pair for indoors and a new pair of Primas in pearl. I should add that I am also coveting the Mary Janes in army green and plan to add those to my collection soon. Sad but true, blogfriends. I am not a slave to fashion, but a slave to comfort.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I might actually be able to get behind the primas...maybe.... ;)

vivian said...

you know you want a pair...all the cool kids are doing it...