Tuesday, January 2, 2007

only the beginning, only just the start

I've been thinking about blogging for most of the past year. I'm finally getting off my butt and doing it. What's taken me so long? Not being sure what to blog about. The Virgo in me screams for order and structure. How can I blog without a specific set of criteria? I realized after following various blogs over the past year that this was my chance to break free from my anal retentive nature. Blog about whatever I want, whenever I want. So here goes. Thanks for joining me on the ride.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YES!! Glad to see you blogging and, at the same time, denying your true nature... ;)

Ramble on indeed my friend...keep 'em coming...you rock my socks.

vivian said...

Thanks darling! I could not be doing this without your inspiraton!